iCompute leads the way in supporting schools teach the computing curriculum with inspirational, creative, schemes of work that provide full statutory coverage of the National Curriculum for Computing at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Including optional computing in the EYFS, Cross Curricular Computing, iPad packs and Learn Programming Practice Workbooks.
Structured, progressive units from EYFS to Year 6.
Suitable for teachers with any level of experience.
Inside each pack:
* detailed, step-by-step, computing lesson plans with screenshots and end of unit assessment guidance
* comprehensive primary computing assessment tookit and pupil progress trackers for each year providing full coverage of the National Curriculum for Computing objectives
*optional online diagnostic computing assessment tests for the whole school, assessment tasks with mark schemes and interactive pupil progress trackers
* differentiated tasks, extension / enrichment / home learning ideas for pupils
* computing lesson resources (incl. pre and partially written computer programs and support materials)
* pupil worksheets & online pupil activities
* links to free software, tools and computing resources
* links to develop subject knowledge
* video screencasts to support teachers and teaching
* creative ideas for teaching computing without computers (computing unplugged) to support pupil understanding
PRIMARY COMPUTING RESOURCES FOR COMPUTING MASTERY
HOW WE HELP YOU TEACH PRIMARY COMPUTING
CREATIVE COMPUTING LESSON PLANS & RESOURCES
Uses a rich variety of free software and tools.
No additional hardware required.
One-off payment, without any further costs.
Available with immediate online access.
New and updated units regularly added to the pack you purchase to remain at the forefront of advances in computing and educational technology.
Join the thousands of teachers around the world using iCompute.